September 24, 2016>
PickTransfer is headquartered in Los Alpes 3 ave 7 calle of San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
When using the PickTransfer service, PickTransfer processes the following personal data:
1) Your IP-address;
2) Your email address;
3) Email addresses of the recipients;
4) Your personal message for the recipients;
5) IP-addresses of the downloaders;
6) File names, sizes and types;
7) Country and language settings;
8) Browser type;
9) Mobile Device type;
10) Email addresses of people you have invited to use the app;
11) In-App Purchases you have made in the PickTransfer;
PickTransfer stores this data for a maximum of 2 months from the expiration date of the transfer, after which the data is anonymized. The file itself is stored on PickTransfer’s servers for a period of 7 days, where after it is automatically deleted.
For these purposes, PickTransfer stores two kinds of cookies: functional and analytical cookies. For facilitating your use of the service the following functional cookies are stored:
• Type: session, names: remember_user_token, _wt_session
• Type: setting, names: wt_flash, wt_lang, wt_to, wt_from, wt_welcome, wt_ttype, wt_tandc, wt_sent
To find out how the service may be improved, we store analytical cookies from the following partners: • Type: Google Analytics • Type: Google Firebase
To use the PickTransfer service, PickTransfer has to process personal data for the purpose of:
1) Operating the service and/or website;
2) Following up on abuse reports, NTD Reports and fraud investigations;
3) In so far as necessary: defending itself in legal proceedings in relation to or as a result of your use of PickTransfer, following a court order, abiding by any law, regulation or governmental request, cooperating with law enforcement, cooperating in fraud investigations from third parties, safeguarding national security, defense, public security or public health, and to uphold our Terms;
4) Sending newsletters on updates;
5) Evaluating the use of our Website and Service as well as for statistical purposes.
PickTransfer does not sell or otherwise distribute your personal data to affiliate or third parties and will not use your personal data for any other purposes then stated above.
PickTransfer takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. For technical and operational reasons, personal data can be transferred through servers in the United States or other countries outside the European Union, where the European data protection rules are not applicable. Privacy regulations outside the EU might not provide the same high level of protection. By using our Service and/or Website You acknowledge and agree that PickTransfer transfers your personal data through servers that are possibly outside the EU and USA.
You are only allowed to use our website and/or service when aged 16 and over, or with the approval of your parents or legal guardians.